Dog Photography Session Information
Dog photography sessions are really relaxed & casual. I like to spend 10-15 just getting to know your dog and just build up some trust. Then we just go with your dogs personality to capture the best photos possible.
The main aspects of the shoot I really want to capture is the relationship you have with your dog(s), and also your dogs personality… those mischievous looks that they give only you. So the shoot is a combination of a candid documentary approach and then some directed portraits of you and your dog.
- Get your dog to the groomers before the shoot so they are looking their best.
- If your collar is old a faded, consider buying a new one.
- If you have a high energy dog, take him/her for a walk before the shoot.
- Bring some of their favorite dog treats along.
- Bring a couple of their favorite toys along.