- the main/head/lead super awesome photographer. (yes Adam wrote this)
- was born in Sydney Australia, but has lived in Melbourne and Perth.
– is eurasian (Singapore/Irish) but has been mistaken for American Indian, Mexican, Eskimo, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Filipino and many other small asian nations.
- had the small County of Cavan in Ireland named after him… well kinda.
- studied musical theatre at WAAPA (Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts).
- on stage has played a Shakespearean King, a New York gangster, WWII soldier, a hispanic killer and even a ruthless French police officer.
- doesn’t sing, dance or act anymore… photography is now my creative outlet.
- used to be a headbanger in high school, with the long hair and clothes to match. And still loves heavy metal but doesn’t mind a bit of Gaga or Britney on the side
- thinks soy sauce can accompany any meal.
- favorite TV show is How I Met Your Mother
- went for a ride at the Stratosphere Casino Hotel in Las Vegas and is now afraid of heights.
- tells really bad jokes.
- thinks he could be the next Dog Whisperer.
- handles all photography bookings & accounts etc.
- has visited 25 countries, but with 195 countries in the world… there are still a lot to visit.
- loves a good cocktail.
- can’t choose between team Edward or maybe team Jacob.
- loves a good episode of Greys Anatomy
- has bungy jumped in New Zealand and wants to sky dive. Definitely not afraid of heights unless its a high bridge… very weird.
- is a qualified chef who now just cooks for fun.
- really wants a puppy. **UPDATE** She has one!! Meet Mr Beau Cavanagh
- loves R&B music
- wants to have a white Christmas just once.
- is a Spoodle (Cocker Spaniel & Poodle mix).
- LOVES people.
- has his humans very well trained.
- loves daily visits the beach or the park.
- believes a rare steak should accompany every meal.
- is a Chick Magnet
- thinks the pool water is his drinking bowl.
- has made a sport of chasing birds.
- favorite show is “It’s Me or the Dog”
- is a playful guy and a sensitive soul.
- was recently crowned “Worlds Greatest Dog” by Adam & Kim